*** JCPS does not support or authorize use of "send edu". Remember to send all transcript requests by Parchment.com
* Congratulations to the following students for being elected student leaders of the Black Hole: Seniors: Seth Coomes, Kellye Fields, Sam Maloney, Richard Nisbet Juniors: Sophia Peyton, Jalen Spreitler
Attention all students and parents--Do you have an Android phone? If so, there is an app available that allows you to download a TI-84 Calculator for free! While you are not allowed to use these on any standardized tests (including ACT and EOC), this can be very useful for homework. Some teachers may even allow them to be used in class for daily work (but not for tests or quizzes). The apps name is Wabbit emu. It can be downloaded on google play. We suggest that you download the TI 84 C SE version as this is the most recent release by TI--in color!
* Seniors, University of Louisville CAMPUS PREVIEW Saturday OCT 11.
* This week's theme for the Black Hole will be NEON Night. Come out to Manual to support our Panther Football team decked out in the brightest colors you can find. Remember to stay within proper dress code limits. Glow-in the dark Face Paint is encouraged!
* If you would like to receive information and updates about Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) text the message @37ec7 to 703-879-3579. The app may ask for your name. Just enter it and you will be included in texts regarding FCA Activities. Your name and phone number will not be visible in the mass text and will not be shared.
* Seniors interested in Bellarmine University... Early deadline for application Nov 1. Check out website. No fee and NO ESSAY !!!
* There will be NO YPA (Young Politicians of America) meeting until Friday 9-19 in room 306, due to scheduling. New members are still welcome to join. We will be decision local and national current events. The next meeting we will pick our T-shirt design, next Guest Speaker, field trip information, and snacks will be provided.
* Seniors, remember to check out college websites and applications. Apply ASAP !!!
* Students interested in trying out for the 2014-15 Bowling team should be sure that they have picked up physical and form packets from Coach Nichelson's door, Room 116. These packets have additional forms that are not in the physical packets available in the office. All physicals and forms must be complete and ready to submit at the mandatory parent's meeting on September 25, 6:30 PM in the PRP Cafeteria.
* Senior Information Night will be Tuesday, Sept 23rd at PRP at 6:30. Colleges will be on hand to answer questions. Bring your parents for this important night!!