* There will be a very important meeting for boys in grades 9, 10, 11, and 12 intending on playing basketball this year on Tuesday, September 9 the last 20 minutes of 5th period with teachers permission in the cafeteria. Coach Mabrey will give out information on basketball physicals, basketball conditioning, and fund raising. We need new players for this season. Don't miss out. See you Tuesday. Players attending will be responsible to make up any missed assignments. Only attend if interested on playing basketball this year.
* Seniors, remember to check out college websites and applications. Apply ASAP !!!
* See Blue Preview tonight at the Fairgrounds for UK. Seeblue.com/visit
* Attention Students!
Do you write poetry or short stories?
Do you draw or paint?
Maybe photography or film-making is your thing.
You may even compose music or choreograph dance moves.
Here is your chance to show off your skills and creativity –
Enter the 2014 PTA’s Reflections Contest and be recognized locally, statewide, and even nationally!!
The theme for this year is “The World Would Be A Better Place If……..”.
Pick up entry forms in Mrs. Wilhoit’s room, E1. The entries should be turned in by Oct. 17th.
* A representative from Upward Bound (University of Louisville) will be
here on September 9, 2014 during lunch. Please stop by her table during
your lunch to pick up information.
This program will help students with college experience, travel, assist with college application process and scholarships.
* Seniors: Drape and Tux Make Up Pictures are scheduled for September
10. Mr. Braun will be sending out reminders and scheduling appointments
beginning September 2. See him in room 201 before school or during 5th
* Seniors! Drape and Tux Orders are due to Mr. Braun by September 5.
Make checks out to Morgan's Photography. Be sure to indicate which pose
you want to use.
* Mr. Braun is currently taking deposits for the Senior Trip to Cedar
Point. $100 is due to him by September 5. Please come before or after
* Students interested in trying out for the 2014-15 Bowling team should
be sure that they have picked up physical and form packets from Coach
Nichelson's door, Room 116. These packets have additional forms that
are not in the physical packets available in the office. All physicals
and forms must be complete and ready to submit at the mandatory parent's
meeting on September 25, 6:30 PM in the PRP Cafeteria.
* Senior Information Night will be Tuesday, Sept 23rd at PRP at 6:30.
Colleges will be on hand to answer questions. Bring your parents for
this important night!!
* Strength and conditioning will start for the 2014-2015 PRP Wrestling
team on Monday September 8th!!. If you are interested in joining the
team and or have any questions regarding wrestling. We will meet in the
wrestling room located towards the back of the tech building at 3:00 pm
Monday September 8th. Please bring a change of clothes to workout in,
and a pair of running shoes.