* Students interested in trying out for the 2014-15 Bowling team should be sure that they have picked up physical and form packets from Coach Nichelson's door, Room 116. These packets have additional forms that are not in the physical packets available in the office. All physicals and forms must be complete and ready to submit at the mandatory parent's meeting on September 25, 6:30 PM in the PRP Cafeteria.
* Seniors, remember to check out college websites and applications. Apply ASAP !!!
* Seniors interested in Bellarmine University... Early deadline for application Nov 1. Check out website. No fee and NO ESSAY !!!
* Seniors, University of Louisville CAMPUS PREVIEW Saturday OCT 11.
* Attention all students and parents--Do you have an Android phone? If so, there is an app available that allows you to download a TI-84 Calculator for free! While you are not allowed to use these on any standardized tests (including ACT and EOC), this can be very useful for homework. Some teachers may even allow them to be used in class for daily work (but not for tests or quizzes). The apps name is Wabbit emu. It can be downloaded on google play. We suggest that you download the TI 84 C SE version as this is the most recent release by TI--in color!
* Seniors, Please member when applying to colleges, most will require a statement from your counselor. Please print out the counselor form after completing your application and drop off to me (Mrs. Wilson) for completion.
* Juniors who are interested in taking the PSAT, which is a National Merit qualifying test and required for Governor's Scholars program may begin signing up on September 22nd in the counseling office. The cost is $16.00 cash. The test will be given on October 15th. Any junior who signs up for the PSAT test can and should attend a PSAT prep session on October 9th, 13th, adn 14th. Each session will last one hour after school and it is free!
* Senior Trip - There will be a parent meeting for the senior trip on Wednesday, Sept. 24th at 7:00pm in the cafeteria.
Stop by to see Mrs. Wilson’s “Great Places Board” in the counseling office. Bring your acceptance letter from any college you are admitted to and put your name on the board!!
“You're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
So... get on your way!”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You'll Go!
* Graphics Club has been cancelled for this week. Our next meeting will be next Thursday, October 2, in Ms. Webb's room T112A.
* The Boys Soccer team picked up an impressive win Last night against Atherton. After falling behind by 2 goals early, our boys pulled it together defensively, and put 3 goals away to win the game. Goal Scorers were Fuad Mohamed, Saiid Abdullahi, and Parker Shouse. They boys will be back in action Tuesday night at Butler High School. We'd love to see you there!
* Join the PRP library as we celebrate our right to read during Banned Books Week! While many schools around the country are banning books, we are promoting them. Come in and check one out today!
* All of Coach Blaszczyk's Health Classes need to report to the first floor computer lab today for ILP updating
* Ms. Webb will have an informational meeting on Wednesday, Oct. 1 for students interested in traveling to New York City for a cultural arts experience this Spring. The meeting will be held in Ms. Webb's Room T112A on Wednesday at 2:30.