* The boys soccer team improved it's record to 3 and 1 last night as they defeated J-Town 3-2. It was a tough and physical game, but the panthers were led by a great defensive performance from Logan Kessinger. Abdullahi Hesseini scored 2 Goals and Parker Shouse scored, as well. The boys will be back in action on Thursday at 5:30 against North Bullitt on the PRP soccer field.
The boys would also like to invite everyone out to watch the girls soccer team in their first home match against Iroquois today at 5:30 on the PRP soccer field.
* A representative from Upward Bound (University of Louisville) will be here on September 9, 2014 during lunch. Please stop by her table during your lunch to pick up information. This program will help students with college experience, travel, assist with college application process and scholarships.
* Want to help organize and create events for our school and community? Join the Student Council! A Student Council interest meeting will be today in room 211 from 2:30-2:45. Our first meeting will be Wednesday Sept. 10 from 2:30-3:00 in room 211. See Mrs. Martin or Ms. Keighley for more information.
* If you are interested in being on the Chess Team, we will have our first meeting and practice today right after school in room 113. Coach Hawks is in room 113 if you have any questions.
* Do you LOVE to read? Would you like to recommend books to your peers? Then join the PRP LIBRARY READER-ADVISORY GROUP! Interest meeting Thursday September 4th in the library!
* Seniors: Drape and Tux Make Up Pictures are scheduled for September 10. Mr. Braun will be sending out reminders and scheduling appointments beginning September 2. See him in room 201 before school or during 5th period.
* Seniors! Drape and Tux Orders are due to Mr. Braun by September 5. Make checks out to Morgan's Photography. Be sure to indicate which pose you want to use.
* Mr. Braun is currently taking deposits for the Senior Trip to Cedar Point. $100 is due to him by September 5. Please come before or after school.
* Students interested in trying out for the 2014-15 Bowling team should be sure that they have picked up physical and form packets from Coach Nichelson's door, Room 116. These packets have additional forms that are not in the physical packets available in the office. All physicals and forms must be complete and ready to submit at the mandatory parent's meeting on September 25, 6:30 PM in the PRP Cafeteria.
* Any girl wanting to play baskeball needs to pickup a physical packet from Coach Meadows (room 110) or coach Cathey (room221). Conditioning will start Sept 3rd and you must have a physical and completed packet before you can participate.
* Senior Information Night will be Tuesday, Sept 23rd at PRP at 6:30. Colleges will be on hand to answer questions. Bring your parents for this important night!!
* Strength and conditioning will start for the 2014-2015 PRP Wrestling team on Monday September 8th!!. If you are interested in joining the team and or have any questions regarding wrestling. We will meet in the wrestling room located towards the back of the tech building at 3:00 pm Monday September 8th. Please bring a change of clothes to workout in, and a pair of running shoes.
* Any senior interested in WKU Leadership & Volunteerism Conference on Sept 12 should see Mrs. Wilson before Sept 5. The deadline to register is Sept 5. Registration fee is $30.
* Want to help organize and create events for our school and community? Join the Student Council! A Student Council interest meeting will be on Wednesday Sept. 3 in room 211 from 2:30-2:45. Our first meeting will be Wednesday Sept. 10 from 2:30-3:00 in room 211. See Mrs. Martin or Ms. Keighley for more information.