* The Marine representative will be here during lunch on Wednesday Sept 17.
* Congratulations to the Lady Panther Volleyball Team. They were the champions of the bronze division at the Lexington tournament this past weekend. Great job ladies. Their next game will be here against Moore tomorrow. 5:00, 6:00 & 7:00. Come out and support your lady panthers.
* Seniors, Please member when applying to colleges, most will require a statement from your counselor. Please print out the counselor form after completing your application and drop off to me for completion. *** JCPS does not support or authorize use of "send edu". Remember to send all transcript requests by Parchment.com
* Congratulations to the following students for being elected student leaders of the Black Hole:
Seniors: Seth Coomes, Kellye Fields, Sam Maloney, Richard Nisbet
Juniors: Sophia Peyton, Jalen Spreitler
* Attention all students and parents--Do you have an Android phone? If so, there is an app available that allows you to download a TI-84 Calculator for free! While you are not allowed to use these on any standardized tests (including ACT and EOC), this can be very useful for homework. Some teachers may even allow them to be used in class for daily work (but not for tests or quizzes). The apps name is Wabbit emu. It can be downloaded on google play. We suggest that you download the TI 84 C SE version as this is the most recent release by TI--in color!
* Seniors, University of Louisville CAMPUS PREVIEW Saturday OCT 11.
* If you would like to receive information and updates about Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) text the message @37ec7 to 703-879-3579. The app may ask for your name. Just enter it and you will be included in texts regarding FCA Activities. Your name and phone number will not be visible in the mass text and will not be shared.
* Seniors interested in Bellarmine University... Early deadline for application Nov 1. Check out website. No fee and NO ESSAY !!!
* Seniors, remember to check out college websites and applications. Apply ASAP !!!
* Students interested in trying out for the 2014-15 Bowling team should be sure that they have picked up physical and form packets from Coach Nichelson's door, Room 116. These packets have additional forms that are not in the physical packets available in the office. All physicals and forms must be complete and ready to submit at the mandatory parent's meeting on September 25, 6:30 PM in the PRP Cafeteria.
* Senior Information Night will be Tuesday, Sept 23rd at PRP at 6:30. Colleges will be on hand to answer questions. Bring your parents for this important night!!