* Attention Students!
Do you write poetry or short stories?
Do you draw or paint?
Maybe photography or film-making is your thing.
You may even compose music or choreograph dance moves.
Here is your chance to show off your skills and creativity –
Enter the 2014 PTA’s Reflections Contest and be recognized locally, statewide, and even nationally!!
The theme for this year is “The World Would Be A Better Place If……..”.
Pick up entry forms in Mrs. Wilhoit’s room, E1. The entries should be turned in by Oct. 17th.
* Any senior interested in WKU Leadership & Volunteerism Conference on Sept 12 should see Mrs. Wilson before Sept 5. The deadline to register is Sept 5. Registration fee is $30.
* Strength and conditioning will start for the 2014-2015 PRP Wrestling team on Monday September 8th!!. If you are interested in joining the team and or have any questions regarding wrestling. We will meet in the wrestling room located towards the back of the tech building at 3:00 pm Monday September 8th. Please bring a change of clothes to workout in, and a pair of running shoes.
* Senior Information Night will be Tuesday, Sept 23rd at PRP at 6:30. Colleges will be on hand to answer questions. Bring your parents for this important night!!
* Students interested in trying out for the 2014-15 Bowling team should be sure that they have picked up physical and form packets from Coach Nichelson's door, Room 116. These packets have additional forms that are not in the physical packets available in the office. All physicals and forms must be complete and ready to submit at the mandatory parent's meeting on September 25, 6:30 PM in the PRP Cafeteria.
* Mr. Braun is currently taking deposits for the Senior Trip to Cedar Point. $100 is due to him by September 5. Please come before or after school.
* Seniors! Drape and Tux Orders are due to Mr. Braun by September 5. Make checks out to Morgan's Photography. Be sure to indicate which pose you want to use.
* Seniors: Drape and Tux Make Up Pictures are scheduled for September 10. Mr. Braun will be sending out reminders and scheduling appointments beginning September 2. See him in room 201 before school or during 5th period.
* Do you LOVE to read? Would you like to recommend books to your peers? Then join the PRP LIBRARY READER-ADVISORY GROUP! Interest meeting Thursday September 4th in the library!
* This Tuesday, Mr. Baig and Harris must attend a faculty meeting. So there will be no Military Club Meeting. So next Tuesday, September 9th will be the second meeting for military club. T203A with Mr. Harris, and Mr. Baig. We will take a practice ASVAB for this meeting.
* A representative from Upward Bound (University of Louisville) will be here on September 9, 2014 during lunch. Please stop by her table during your lunch to pick up information.
This program will help students with college experience, travel, assist with college application process and scholarships."
* The Graphic Design Club will meet after school Thursday in Ms. Webb's room T112A.