*The first National Honor Society Meeting of the 2014-2015 school year will occur on August 27, 2014 in the Seminar at 2:30. See Ms. Stover if you are have problems making the meeting.
* Want to help organize and create events for our school and community? Join the Student Council! A Student Council interest meeting will be on Wednesday Sept. 3 in room 211 from 2:30-2:45. Our first meeting will be Wednesday Sept. 10 from 2:30-3:00 in room 211. See Mrs. Martin or Ms. Keighley for more information.
* If you are interested in joining the cast or crew of The Wizard of Oz, please plan on staying after on August 26 for an informational meeting. Meeting will be held in the Auditorium.
* Seniors!!! We have a new plan for the Senior trip! Trip will be October 3-5 to Cedar Point. Please bring your parent/guardian to an informational meeting on August 26 at 7pm in the Cafeteria and Mr. Braun and Ms. Keighley will give more info about plans and payment options. It'll be a fun weekend!!!
* Any student who is interested in bowling for PRP this year should plan to participate in a mini league that will run at Dixie Bowl on Wednesdays after school. The league will run from Wednesday August 27 through Wednesday September 24. Cost is $7 per week for 3 games and shoe rental if needed. The parent's meeting prior to the season will be held sometime in mid September. Students intending to bowl should have physical s complete and forms ready to turn in at that meeting.
* Seniors, make sure you set up your account on parchment.com to send transcripts. If you go to your student email, a link and invitation has been sent to help you with this. You cannot send transcripts without first setting up a parchment account!!
* Any senior interested in WKU Leadership & Volunteerism Conference on Sept 12 should see Mrs. Wilson before Sept 5. The deadline to register is Sept 5. Registration fee is $30.
* Students interested in Bowling team for 2014-15 - Physical and Forms packets are on Coach Nichelson's door - Room 116. These forms must be completed and turned in with all signatures and notarizations along with insurance and uniform fees at the Mandatory Parents Meeting on Thursday, September 25, 6:30-8PM in the cafeteria.
* Cheerleaders need to pick up your grade sheets in either Mrs. Hawks' room in the Tech Building T209 or Mrs. Haley's room. They need to be turned in tonight at the game.
* The military Club will be having its first call out with Mr. Baig and Mr. Harris on Tuesday, August 26th after school. The meeting will be held in Room T203A. Anyone interested in service, joining the military or just interested in all things military may come.