* The Graphic Arts Club will have an interest meeting on Wednesday, August 27 after school in Ms. Webb's room T112A. Anyone interested in joining or learning more about the club should attend this informational meeting.
* Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) will meet each Friday morning at 7:25. We are moving to Room 324 (Mr. Lightle's room) to accommodate the number of students attending. You do not have to be an athlete to attend. Come check us out. Donuts and juice are provided.
* Strength and conditioning will start for the 2014-2015 PRP Wrestling team on Monday September 8th!!. If you are interested in joining the team and or have any questions regarding wrestling. We will meet in the wrestling room located towards the back of the tech building at 3:00 pm Monday September 8th. Please bring a change of clothes to workout in, and a pair of running shoes.
* There will a Black Hole Meeting on Wednesday, August 27th, 2014 in the New Gym from 2:30-3:00. We will be practicing cheers for this Friday's games as well as looking at designs for T-shirts. See Mr. Thrasher for more details in Room 308.
* Seniors, Mrs. Wilson will start senior info class visits on August 28-Sept 10. Meetings will be in your senior English class. If you do not have a senior English class, you will be given an alternate time and date to meet with Mrs. Wilson. Remember to take a look at the "Getting In" booklet that you received at registration for important information regarding applications, scholarships and college.
* The theme for Friday's home football game against Valley is Frozen. We will be having a White Out in honor of our Football team playing for the Snowman against Valley. Come decked out in all white or come dressed as your favorite character from Frozen! Join the Black Hole at 6:45 p.m. on Friday in the Student Section to get ready for the big game!
* Senior Information Night will be Tuesday, Sept 23rd at PRP at 6:30. Colleges will be on hand to answer questions. Bring your parents for this important night!!