* Follow the link to watch the 1st edition of WPRP. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SNfbI8ifpA&list=UU24X1tctZVcvAeFiPSsa62w
* Students interested in trying out for the 2014-15 Bowling team should be sure that they have picked up physical and form packets from Coach Nichelson's door, Room 116. These packets have additional forms that are not in the physical packets available in the office. All physicals and forms must be complete and ready to submit at the mandatory parent's meeting on September 25, 6:30 PM in the PRP Cafeteria.
* Want to help organize and create events for our school and community? Join the Student Council! A Student Council interest meeting will be on Wednesday Sept. 3 in room 211 from 2:30-2:45. Our first meeting will be Wednesday Sept. 10 from 2:30-3:00 in room 211. See Mrs. Martin or Ms. Keighley for more information.
* Any senior interested in WKU Leadership & Volunteerism Conference on Sept 12 should see Mrs. Wilson before Sept 5. The deadline to register is Sept 5. Registration fee is $30.
* Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) will meet each Friday morning at 7:25. We are moving to Room 324 (Mr. Lightle's room) to accommodate the number of students attending. You do not have to be an athlete to attend. Come check us out. Donuts and juice are provided.
* Strength and conditioning will start for the 2014-2015 PRP Wrestling team on Monday September 8th!!. If you are interested in joining the team and or have any questions regarding wrestling. We will meet in the wrestling room located towards the back of the tech building at 3:00 pm Monday September 8th. Please bring a change of clothes to workout in, and a pair of running shoes.
* Seniors, Mrs. Wilson will start senior info class visits on August 28-Sept 10. Meetings will be in your senior English class. If you do not have a senior English class, you will be given an alternate time and date to meet with Mrs. Wilson. Remember to take a look at the ʺGetting Inʺ booklet that you received at registration for important information regarding applications, scholarships and college.
* The theme for Friday's home football game against Valley is Frozen. We will be having a White Out in honor of our Football team playing for the Snowman against Valley. Come decked out in all white or come dressed as your favorite character from Frozen! Join the Black Hole at 6:45 p.m. on Friday in the Student Section to get ready for the big game!
* Senior Information Night will be Tuesday, Sept 23rd at PRP at 6:30. Colleges will be on hand to answer questions. Bring your parents for this important night!!
* All current LEEP members please have your 2014-2015 applications returned to Mrs. Baxter in the Student Service Center by this Friday, August 29th. If you have any questions please see Mrs. Baxter during your lunch.
* There will be a Young Politician of America (YPA) meeting after school in room 306. New members are welcome. Please stop by and see Mrs. Findley if unable to attend.
* Need a job? A local daycare is looking for 4-5 young ladies to work after school. Please see Mrs. Wilson for details.
* Any girl wanting to play basketball needs to pickup a physical packet from Coach Meadows (room 110) or coach Cathey (room221). Conditioning will start Sept 3rd and you must have a physical and completed packet before you can participate.