1. The first National Honor Society Meeting of the 2014-2015 school year will occur on August 27, 2014 in the Seminar at 2:30. See Ms. Stover if you are have problems making the meeting.
2. The first National Honor Society Meeting of the 2014-2015 school year will occur on August 27, 2014 in the Seminar at 2:30. See Ms. Stover if you are have problems making the meeting.
3. The first Gay-Straight Alliance meeting of the year will be after school Wednesday in room 303. Everyone is welcome to attend and help determine the direction our club will take this year.
4. If you are interested in joining the cast or crew of The Wizard of Oz, please plan on staying after on August 26 for an informational meeting. Meeting will be held in the Auditorium.
5. Seniors!!! We have a new plan for the Senior trip! Trip will be October 3-5 to Cedar Point. Please bring your parent/guardian to an informational meeting on August 26 at 7pm in the Cafeteria and Mr. Braun and Ms. Keighley will give more info about plans and payment options. It'll be a fun weekend!!!
6. Any student who is interested in bowling for PRP this year should plan to participate in a mini league that will run at Dixie Bowl on Wednesdays after school. The league will run from Wednesday August 27 through Wednesday September 24. Cost is $7 per week for 3 games and shoe rental if needed. The parent's meeting prior to the season will be held sometime in mid September. Students intending to bowl should have physical s complete and forms ready to turn in at that meeting.
7. Congratulations to the boys golf team who defeated North Bullitt and Seneca last night at Heritage Hill Golf Course. It was a total team effort. Great Job.
8. Congratulations to the lady Panther Volleyball team. They opened the season yesterday by defeating J-town. The freshman won 21-7,21-8. JV won 21-14,21-18. and the varsity won 25-23, 25-21. Great job ladies. Key players of the game were Ariel Findley with her strong hits, Kyler Hack and her serves, Lily Wilkins with her play at the net and Katie Hack running the team setting. Great Job Ladies! Their next game will be tomorrow at Holy Cross. Come out and cheer them on!
9. Students reminder of our dress code policy. We are very lucky to not have uniforms here so obey the dress code or you will leave us no choice. No tank Tops! No bare midriffs! No cell phones or headphones in the halls except for lunch!
10. Students are not allowed to be on the 2nd and 3rd floor during lunch. Please stay in either the cafe, old gym, main hallway or the library if you have a note.
11. Students the courtyard will be closed until further notice. Do not go to the courtyard, please adjust your route to your classes!
12. Ms. Szatschneider's classes will be in T200 Today.
13. The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will hold it's first meeting of the year this Friday morning at 7:15 in Coach Baxter's room (318). We look forward to seeing you as we kick off another great school year!
14. There will be a Young Politicians of America meeting this Friday after school in room 306. New members are welcome!
15. There will be a Black Hole meeting on Thursday after school. We will meet in the New Gym from 2:30 - 3. Everyone is invited!
16. Gay Straight Alliance will be today after School in Mr. Linden's classroom (303). Everyone is welcome!