1. Students reminder of our dress code policy. We are very lucky to not have uniforms here so obey the dress code or you will leave us no choice. No tank Tops! No bare midrifts! No cell phones or headphones in the halls except for lunch!
2. Students are not allowed to be on the 2nd and 3rd floor during lunch. Please stay in either the cafe, old gym, main hallway or the library if you have a note.
3. The courtyard will be closed until further notice. Do not go to the courtyard until the project is finished. Adjust your route to get to class!
4. Sophomores can contribute to this years homecoming float by donating candy. Please bring bags of cand to Mrs. Barnett in room 332.
5. Class of 2017 is calling out all of those who complained about last year's t-shirt design! We want your designs! We are having a design contest and you have until October 1st to submit your designs to Mrs. Barnett in room 332. See Mrs. Barnett for any additional information.
6. The boys soccer team will be meeting in Coach Phillips room (336) at 3 for practice. Please do not go out on the field!
7. Game Club will meet on Friday in Room 238. We will be there from 2:30 until 4:00.
8. Seniors!!! We have a new plan for the Senior trip! Trip will be October 3-5 and we will be going to Cedar Point. Please bring your parent/guardian to an informational meeting on August 26 at 7pm in the Cafeteria and Mr. Braun and Ms. Keighley will give more info about the upcoming trip. It'll be a fun weekend!!!
9. If you are interested in joining the cast or crew of The Wizard of Oz, please plan on staying after on August 26 for an informational meeting. Meeting will be held in the Auditorium.
10. The first Gay-Straight Alliance meeting of the year will be after school Wednesday in room 303. Everyone is welcome to attend and help determine the direction our club will take this year.
11. Want to help organize and create events for our school and community? Join the Student Council! A Student Council interest meeting will be on Wednesday Sept. 3 in room 211 from 2:30-2:45. Our first meeting will be Wednesday Sept. 10 from 2:30-3:00 in room 211. See Mrs. Martin or Ms. Keighley for more information.
12. The first National Honor Society Meeting of the 2014-2015 school year will occur on August 27, 2014 in the Seminar at 2:30. See Ms. Stover if you are have problems making the meeting.