* The first National Honor Society Meeting of the 2014-2015 school year will occur on August 27, 2014 in the Seminar at 2:30. See Ms. Stover if you are have problems making the meeting.
* Want to help organize and create events for our school and community? Join the Student Council! A Student Council interest meeting will be on Wednesday Sept. 3 in room 211 from 2:30-2:45. Our first meeting will be Wednesday Sept. 10 from 2:30-3:00 in room 211. See Mrs. Martin or Ms. Keighley for more information.
* If you are interested in joining the cast or crew of The Wizard of Oz, please plan on staying after on August 26 for an informational meeting. Meeting will be held in the Auditorium.
* Seniors!!! We have a new plan for the Senior trip! Trip will be October 3rd - 5th to Cedar Point. Please bring your parent/guardian to an informational meeting on August 26 at 7pm in the Cafeteria and Mr. Braun and Ms. Keighley will give more info about plans and payment options. It'll be a fun weekend!!!
* Game Club will meet on Friday in Room 238. We will be there from 2:30 until 4:00.
* Any student who is interested in bowling for PRP this year should plan to participate in a mini league that will run at Dixie Bowl on Wednesdays after school. The league will run from Wednesday August 27 through Wednesday September 24. Cost is $7 per week for 3 games and shoe rental if needed. The parent's meeting prior to the season will be held sometime in mid September. Students intending to bowl should have physical s complete and forms ready to turn in at that meeting.
* Seniors, make sure you set up your account on parchment.com to send transcripts. If you go to your student email, a link and invitation has been sent to help you with this. You cannot send transcripts without first setting up a parchment account!!
* Congratulations to the lady Panther Volleyball team. They opened the season yesterday by defeating J-town. The freshman won 21-7,21-8. JV won 21-14,21-18. and the varsity won 25-23, 25-21. Great job ladies. Key players of the game were Ariel Findley with her strong hits, Kyler Hack and her serves, Lily Wilkins with her play at the net and Katie Hack running the team setting. Great Job Ladies! Their next game will be tomorrow at Holy Cross. Come out and cheer them on!
* The new design black football T-shirts, hoodies and sweatpants will go on sale Thursday and Friday during all 3 lunches in the front lobby. We want everyone to wear them to Friday's first home game vs. Doss to support our team. Football players are reminded to tell your families. Don't miss out, they won't last long... This is the first time ever for this design.
Prices are: T-shirts $12; Hoodies $24; Sweatpants $20. (add $2 for 2x and 3x)"
* The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will hold it's first meeting of the year this Friday morning at 7:15 in Coach Baxter's room (318). We look forward to seeing you as we kick off another great school year!
* There will be a Young Politicians of America meeting this Friday after school in room 306. New members are welcome!
* There will be a Black Hole meeting on Thursday after school in the New Gym from 2:30 - 3. Everyone is invited!
* Any senior interested in WKU Leadership & Volunteerism Conference on Sept 12 should see Mrs. Wilson before Sept 5. The deadline to register is Sept 5. Registration fee is $30.